This is Suunto 7, the brand's new watch and it runs on Wear OS, the Google operating system for smartwatches with thousands of applications of all kinds, music, detailed navigation through very colorful maps from your full-color AMOLED screen, and make payments directly with the watch. Thanks to its compatibility with the Google Pay mobile payment system, and access to the virtual and intelligent system of Google Assistant and much more.
The Key Spec of Suunto 7:
- Display - 454 x 454 AMOLED touch color displays with physical buttons
- Material - Designed with stainless steel finished bezel and polyamide case
- Protection - Gorilla Glass
- Weight - 70 grams.
- Water resistance - 50m
- Connectivity - GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou, Bluetooth
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium-polymer, Training mode with GPS up to 12h, smartwatch use up to 2 days and in time mode 40 days.
- 70 different sport modes
- Ability to install all Wear OS applications
- Payment - Mobile payments by NFC with Google Pay.
- Heatmaps – Built-in heatmaps work without internet connection or without carrying smartphones.
- Wear OS by Google - Google Assistant, Google Pay, Google Play Store, and Google Fit.
- Display Brightness - up to 1000 nits
- Smartphone compatibility - Android & iOS phones.
- Compatible with fitness apps - Strava, TrainingPeaks, Endomondo and more
- Heart Rate - Wrist Heart Rate
The Suunto 7 watch with GPS and heart rate monitor is very beautifully combined innovatively based on the Google Wear OS control system and will arrive in stores with a priced of $499.99.