- Launch WhatsApp
- Select the chat you wish to transfer in WhatsApp and tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Export Chat from the Share menu, then Telegram.
Users will be prompted if they want their chats with or without media restored. You can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Users may also transfer a chat from WhatsApp to iOS by following the instructions below:
- Launch WhatsApp.
- Choose which chats should be moved.
- In WhatsApp, go to the Contact Info or Group Info tab.
- Select Export Chat.
- From the Share menu, select Telegram.
Telegram stated that conversations and media do not take any more space. By navigating to Settings > Data & Storage > Storage Usage, users may clear up even more space. Telegram users should be aware that conversations are not encrypted by default, and that communications must be encrypted by enabling a secret discussion.